Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Slasher Flicks

If you know me you know how much I love Halloween and how much I love horror movies.  So I thought what better way to spend my October blogging time than talking about those things.  Now, you're probably thinking a whole month?  Oh yes!  I can go on and on and I plan too.

You may also think it's weird for someone who's written Romance to love horror but..... I do.

Now, horror is such a broad genre I thought I'd break it down a bit.  We're starting our first Top Ten Tuesday with Slasher Flicks which are my all time favorite.

10. My Bloody Valentine (2009)











9. Harper's Island
(This was not a movie but a slasher flick disguised as a mini series.)











8. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon











7. Wes Craven's New Nightmare











6.  Psycho (1960)











 5. Scream












4. Friday the 13th (1980)











3. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)












2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)











1. Halloween (1978)











Bonus:  Rob Zombie's Halloween  I love this movie almost as much as the original.  Also The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) and the remake from 2003 are pretty high on my list.

I can go on and on.  It was hard for me to narrow this down and I was surprised by how many I'd forgotten about..

No comments:

Post a Comment