Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Vampire Movies

Continuing with my celebration of October and all things spooky today's Top Ten Tuesday is all about vampire movies.  Vampires are probably my second favorite in the horror genre.  I love them in books and movies.

Now, there are all different kinds of vampires these days.  The legends and myths have morphed and changed.  I do still enjoy some things about the new vampires, but I love the old stories the most.

I would like to point out that these are in no particular order.  Narrowing them down was hard enough.

10. Shadow of the Vampire
9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
8. Interview with the Vampire
7. Blade
6. Queen of the Damned
5. 30 Days of Night
4. Dracula (1992)
3. From Dusk Till Dawn
2. The Lost Boys
1. Stake Land

No comments:

Post a Comment