Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

NaNoWrMo

I'm sure some of you are thinking "what the hell is NaNoWrMo?"

Well, for those of you who don't know, NaNoWrMo is a writing challenge that takes place in the month of November.  NaNoWrMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.  The challenge is to write 50,000 words in the month of November.  You register and track your progress and when you're done if you met the goal you submit your novel and get some goodies.

I've had a bit of writer's block lately and I've had so many stories floating around in my head that I wasn't sure what to work on.  I debated doing NaNo just to focus my attention on one story and to challenge myself to write A LOT in one month.  I made the decision to sign up but I was having trouble deciding what to work on.  I have three stories that I think about a lot, some are plotted, some I've worked on a little bit, but I just couldn't commit to work on one.  Then I realized it's the 29th.  That means I only have a few days to decide and plot.  Scary!

I finally decided and I feel much better.  Stay tuned for more on my progress with NaNoWrMo!

To find out more or sign up for yourself visit NaNoWrMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment