Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tears in the Rubble Playlist

          In celebration of tomorrow I've decided to share my playlist for Tears in the Rubble with you.  Every movie has a soundtrack so why shouldn't my book?  


          These are songs that influenced me while writing this story and songs that remind me of my characters.  Enjoy!

1.     Layla by Eric Clapton  
2.     Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
3.     Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum
4.     Amazing by Aerosmith
5.     Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
6.     Changing by The Airborne Toxic Event
7.     Have you ever seen the rain? by Creedance Clearwater Revival
8.     Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers
9.     Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
10.   Chances Are by Garrett Hedlund
11.   Brown Eyes by Lady Gaga
12.   Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
13.   Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye
14.   If this was a Movie by Taylor Swift

3 comments: