Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

And the Excitement Continues...

Last week was incredibly crazy for me.  I seriously can't describe the feeling of knowing that people are sitting in there homes, at work, or wherever they please and reading Tears in the Rubble.  I barely slept the night before it came out because the anticipation was too great.  Now after a week things are winding down and I'm getting some feedback.  I love knowing that people liked my story and loved my characters.  Well, Taylor at least.  This experience has been amazing!

So thanks again for supporting me and reading my novel or planning to read it.  It means a lot.

Now, I need to get to work on some new stories.


One last thing....just because I'm so excited about it.  And you should be too...


No comments:

Post a Comment