Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Were Made into Movies...



I’m stealing top ten Tuesday from my friend again.  Here are ten books I love that were made into movies that I enjoyed too.  All too often movies are adapted from books and the quality is less than expected.  Many times something great is ruined.  These however are not the case.  Though the movies do have their differences from the written works I still feel that they were well done.  They are in no particular order.  Enjoy!!

10. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks  
















9. I am Legend by Robert Matheson
















8. Let the right one in by John Ajvide Lindqvist
















7. Stardust by Neil Gaimann
















6. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
















5. P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern

















4. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
















3. Fight Club by Chuck Palhunik
















2. Carrie by Stephen King
















1.     Dracula by Bram Stoker


This one comes with a disclaimer.  I prefer the Dracula with Bela Legosi over this one but finding a movie poster was kind of hard.  And I do enjoy this one so it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment