Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let the Games Begin...


            It’s roughly 7 am on Wednesday morning and I’m sleepily getting ready for work.  I’m not a morning person at all.  Morning is my nemesis.  Alarm, no alarm, early morning, late morning, it doesn’t matter, if it’s before 11 am. I’d rather not be moving around.  I do it however because I have to.  With that said….in the past few months I’ve been obsessively checking my email waiting for any information about my book.  So naturally the first thing I do when I wake up is check my email.  Usually it’s nothing.  Well, today I got something.  My first edits!  I can’t even describe the mix of excitement and nervousness.  I’m one step closer.  I’m also pretty critical of my own work so this process should be interesting.  I’m off to get started.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment