Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

It's the end of a chapter...

As 2012 comes to an end and we start 2013 I'm sure we're all reflecting and thinking about the things we've done and probably the things we didn't do too.  I'm sure we're thinking about the great things that happened and maybe wishing we could change a few things.

I have to say I'm pretty happy with 2012.  I'm sure there are things I could have done better, but the things I did do were things I never thought I would.  I published my first book!  And I didn't stop there.  I published a second one too!

I can't thank my editor and my publisher, Rebel Ink Press enough for the opportunity I was given.  It truly was a dream come true.  I'm going into 2013 with a positive outlook for my writing career.  I've been asked to be part of Rebel Ink Press's Rebel Elite team and I'm in the company of some great authors.  I know I will continue to grow as a writer and I intend to soak up as much knowledge as I can.  I want to share my stories with everyone and I only hope that will be my next dream come true.

For all my readers and friends, thank you for all your love and support.  Without you all I would't be where I am.  I have a great support system and could't ask for better.

So, thanks again!  And have a great New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment