Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I'm Thankful For

In honor of Thanksgiving today's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the things I'm thankful for.

10. I'm thankful there is an abundance of cheesy teenage dramas for me to watch.

 9. I'm thankful for the opportunity everyday to pursue my dreams.

 8. I'm thankful that I get to do something I love everyday and call it work.

 7. I'm thankful for music.  Music is a huge inspiration for me.  I don't know what I'd do without it.

 6. I'm thankful I have a place to live.  In this world there are so many that can't say the same.

 5. I'm thankful for all of my readers.  Your support means so much to me.

 4. I'm thankful to my editor and Rebel Ink Press for publishing my work and being patient with my creative process.

 3. I'm thankful for the girls in my salon.  They make every day with them interesting.

 2. I'm thankful for the great support system I have around me.  I'd be nothing without you all.

 1. I'm thankful for my amazing friends, family, and boyfriend.

I'm thankful for everything and every person I have in my life.  I am very blessed.  These are just a few highlights of what I'm thankful for.  Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment