Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Everyday Things That Bother Me

We all have things that bother us.  Whether it's things that people say or do.  Mannerisms, habits, or just little things we happen to see.  Here are a few of mine...

10. When people talk with food in their mouths.  My mom was big on table manners when I was growing up apparently they stuck.

 9. Crums on my kitchen floor.  It drives me crazy when stuff gets stuck to my feet.

 8. When you say hi or good morning to someone and they don't respond

 7. When people don't use their turn signals

 6. Blue Ink...as in ink pens.  I hate it!

 5. When people don't say please or thank you

 4. Morning...I am not a morning person.  Not at all.

 3. Movie previews that give away the whole movie

 2. Writer's Block

 1. When people confuse "sell" and "sale".  They are two very different things.

There you have it. A glimpse into my crazy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment