Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Couples


This is a fun one!  I love to read.  And I love movies.  And we all know I LOVE cheesy teenage dramas.  So here are my top ten fictional couples.


1. Romeo and Juliet
        This should need no explanation

2. Allie and Noah
        The Notebook

3. Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper
  The Wonder Years

4. Joey and Pacey
  Dawson’s Creek

5. Buttercup and Wesley
  The Princess Bride

6. Ezra and Aria
        Pretty Little Liars

7. Chuck and Blair
        Gossip Girl

8. Baby and Johnny
        Dirty Dancing

9. Lois Lane and Clark Kent
        Superman

10. Kevin and Nina
        The Low Notes

Many of these are books as well as movies or tv shows.  But hey a good couple is a good couple.  This really shows everyone what a dork I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment