Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Coming Soon: From the Rubble

Alright everyone!  Here it is!  An official announcement about From the Rubble (the sequel to Tears in the Rubble).  I know I've hinted at it but it really is happening.

When I first finished Tears in the Rubble I wasn't thinking about  a sequel.  Maybe that's because I've never been one for tying a pretty bow on everything.  Maybe it was because I knew in my head the next steps for my characters.  But really there's so much more to tell, and I want to share it with you all.

I don't have a date yet.  When I do I'll share.  In the mean time, if you haven't read Tears in the Rubble you should get started.  Head here to see all the place you can get it http://britnihillwriter.blogspot.com/p/tears-in-rubble.html.


From the Rubble blurb:


In the wake of a terrible betrayal, Taylor and Layla bury their feelings for the other, good and bad, just to get by day to day.  Forced together because of their daughter, Taylor struggles to forgive Layla so he falls into the role of fatherhood, naturally striving to be the best father he can be.

Layla’s guilt overwhelms her as she fights herself over her feelings for Taylor.  After all, she doesn’t believe she deserves another chance.  She’s already had too many.

Making a family out of a broken relationship won’t be easy, but with both Taylor and Layla pushing forward, will they ever find a new normal?  Will they ever confront their feelings for one another?


Stay tuned for more news and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment