Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fellow Rebel Kate Roth: A Little About The Low Notes


I'm so excited to welcome my best friend and fellow author today.  Her debut release, The Low Notes, is coming up on Thursday.  I hope you all read it. 

First of all thank you so much Britni for having me! 

I couldn’t be happier to share with everyone my labor of love, The Low Notes. It seemed for so long that this story might never be read by anyone but my close friends, but now it’s almost my release day and everyone will get to meet two very important people to me. Kevin and Nina are two characters that will always hold a special place in my heart not only because they are my first to be published but because they have been with me for a very long time. They have been taking over my days and nights for the past few years as I wrote and edited The Low Notes. But long before that they were seedlings of inspiration going back as far as high school.

I’m so thrilled to be sharing Kevin and Nina’s story with the world. Here’s a little about the book.

When a chance meeting between high school teacher Kevin Reed and singer Nina Jordan ignites an instant spark, they must decide if it's more important to follow your heart or follow the rules.

After caring for his dying father, Kevin Reed, returns to his hometown of Wexley Falls, bereaved, unemployed and exhausted at the thought of starting a new life. After a failed blind date, Kevin meets young singer Nina Jordan who takes his breath away with the sound of her voice. The connection is instantaneous and mutual on their first date, but both are crestfallen when they discover days later, to their horror, Nina is Kevin's student at the local high school.

Deciphering between notions of love and lust, fate and coincidence, Kevin and Nina find themselves unable to turn their backs on what they can't deny is a once in a lifetime feeling. Told from both perspectives, The Low Notes explores a love that feels right even though it seems wrong.

Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/authorkateroth ) and Twitter (@KateRothWrites ) and find out more about me on my blog www.katerothwrites.blogspot.com


Kate Roth's first novel with be available May 17, 2012.  Stop by her blog or here for purchase links.
Thanks again for stopping  by Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment