Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

From Brady to Cora...

A little bit about where the characters came from...


Five years have passed since Cora Daniels left home. She’s back and supposed to be starting over.

She left seeking freedom, the chance to find herself. It turned out she wasn’t who she thought she’d become.

One poisonous relationship, two tragic events, and what seems like a lifetime of guilt leave her jaded and unsure of how to start a new life.
She’s alone. Left behind to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Until she meets Brady Maxwell.

He’s warm, caring, and incredibly attractive. When a friendship blooms, Cora fears what will happen when the spark between them undoubtedly catches fire.

Almost Never is available on Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo and in paperback.

Cora,
I’ve never been good at putting my thoughts on paper. I know how I feel. I can show you how I feel, but today I wanted to do something special to tell you how I feel.
The first time I saw you, I knew you were special. You’re eyes told me. Behind that sadness, I could see your spirit. You’re passion. I won’t lie. I wanted to capture it. I’m a selfish man after all.
I wanted to unlock it, to get to know you, to put some laughter into your heart.
I wanted to be the only one to give you that.
Once again, I’m a selfish man.
I may not always do the right things or say the right things. But whatever I did to earn your trust, to gain your heart I’d do again and again.
I will do it again.
Every day.
For the rest of our lives.
Because you’re spending the rest of your life with me.

Love,
Your Knight in Shining Armor
(Brady)

No comments:

Post a Comment