Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary To Me...

It's been one year since my first novel, Tears in the Rubble, was released.  I'm still so excited it's a bit ridiculous.  I couldn't have done any of this without my publisher, Rebel Ink Press,  and my editor.  So I want to say thank you to then once again.

So to celebrate I'm going to give you all a little teaser from Tears in the Rubble for the next three days.  Both of my titles, Tears in the Rubble and it's follow up From the Rubble will be on sale for .99 on Amazon...

Teaser #1

Layla pulled her sunglasses off and ran a hand through her blonde waves, letting them fall over her shoulder, a few pieces tickling her chest as she breathed deep. She smiled at Taylor and ran her hand up his damp arm, leaning into him slowly. Watching him watch her. Layla’s heart thumped as she brushed her lips against his. Barely, a whisper of a touch. Taylor sucked in a shuddering breath through his teeth and tried to press his lips to hers. Fighting the urge to give in, she parted her lips slightly and brushed against him again. His lips were warm and soft and Layla couldn’t stand it anymore. Her eyes drooped half-closed and she let him lean in, closing the distance between them. Her head spun as Taylor’s hand found its way further under her bathing suit, the tips of his strong fingers digging in as he parted her lips with his own.

Both Tears in the Rubble and From the Rubble are available on Amazon for .99 for the next 3 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment