Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Unruly Characters

So...I've picked on WIP to focus on and I'm hard at work.  I'm actually making progress and I have to say Cross My Heart (this may be a working title) is turning into a pretty exciting little story.

When this idea first bloomed it was a little bit supernatural but that's a whole different story.  A story for another time.

I revamped it a bit and it was really just a story about a woman learning how strong she is and showing everyone around her who she really is.  She has a little adventure along the way, of course.  I really wanted her to be a strong woman and I didn't want her to have to rely on a man, so I was trying really hard not to have a love story involved.  The next thing I know my characters are looking at each other and thinking about each other.  I guess it's just like real life, sometimes you end up having feelings for someone out of the blue, when you weren't even looking.

As you can tell my characters have control.  I try to nudge them but they just don't seem to listen.  I guess we will just have to see where they lead me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment