Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Author Interview: Eden Glenn


I'm excited to welcome Eden Glenn today.  She also writes for Rebel Ink Press and is a part of the Rebel Elite team.  I've asked her a few questions and she's telling us about her new release.

1: Do you have anything in your wardrobe you can’t live without?  (shirt, shoes, hat, scarf, jewelry, anything you wear all the time)

The standing joke is the volume of my wardrobe. In my defense I need formal clothes for balls and parties. I need business dress, business semi casual, business casual. I need club clothes for nights out. I need casual clothes for just hanging around. I need barn clothes for horsing around.

My clothes broke the closet close bar out of the wall.  LOL.

I have some special rings that I wear all the time.

The only thing that is second to the volume of my clothes is the volume of my shoes. LOL. Boots: Fashion, Horse Riding, and Motorcycle. Shoes with dresses, shoes for pants, tennis shoes for hanging around and for the gym, play shoes, sandles. On and on LOL

2: Do you like doing research?  Or do you write what you know? I do extensive research. I research careers, life styles, subject matter and the eroticism. LOL. Lots and Lots of research. I love it.

3: Describe your writing style… hum. Exciting, Erotic, with a splash of snark

4: What are you working on now? I am currently working on finishing final edits for vol 3 of The Amethyst Desire Collection, Its called “Phoenix Reborn”. I’m outlining and plotting vol 4 “Shifter’s SOMETHING idk WHAT”. Titles come hard for me. I haven’t quite nailed the title yet. I’m working on edits for a story to follow Dar’kind Promises. At the moment it is called “Dragons Unbound”

5: Do you have or have you ever had a mentor? Yes, my critique group in FL named Ink Plots. Shelby Reed, Abigail Sharp, my critique partner Charlee Allden and others were in that group. Shelby, Abigail and Charlee and I spent many days writing together and discussing the business. I would say these women mentored me.

6: Do you find it hard to balance your daily routine with writing? I do find myself so immersed in writing that it is hard to accomplish other ‘important’ things.

7: What’s your biggest vice?  Something you’re obsessed with but probably shouldn’t be… Diet Coke

8: If you could step out of your element and try something new what would it be? Lol. I constantly step out of my element. I live outside my element. In Feb, 2012 I decided I wanted to learn to drive a motorcycle. I’ve been riding my Vulcan 750 since April. My first ride on it was bringing it home 3 hours from North Carolina. I have my motorcycle license. I’ve put about 5,000 miles on Ta’Lula this summer.

9: How do you view the editing process?
Editing is where the magic happens

10: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would love to go to Scotland, New Zeland, Germany, Australia, The Grand Canyon, Mackinaw Island, Chincoteague Island. I could keep going.

Last but not least tell us where we can find more about you and your works…

Come visit my web. www.edenglenn.com You’ll find all the links to my various FB; Twitter; Amazon page etc.



Blurb:
(BLURB) Novellette length (16,920 words)
Darkind Fairy Maura comes to the human dimension on a search and rescue mission for one of her race. The success of the mission rests on her wits and the skilled aid of her feline tracker, Zelia. Unfortunately, Zelia is experiencing unpredictable shifts between feline and human forms.
Distracted by the sultry woman in her bed, Maura struggles to stay focused on their quest. If they’re unable to figure out how to gain control of Zelia’s shifting, all hope for success of their mission as well as any possibility of their future together will be lost.
Worse yet, an ancient evil targets Zelia and Maura in a bid for power and control of their magic.
Zelia is willing to risk becoming trapped in feline form and losing the love she’s found if it means she can save Maura from the evil hunting them. Meanwhile, Maura searches for the strength to abandon the quest for her lost ‘sister’ if doing so will save Zelia’s life and stabilize her shifting abilities.


Author Bio:
Eden Glenn lives in the mountains of Chattanooga, Tennessee with a cat and a loveable nuisance dog that should be in Japan. Eden has blue eyes, but her hair color is subject to change without notice. She is a member of RWA (Romance Writers of America) and FCRW (First Coast Romance Writers).

Prepare to leave your safe world behind.
http://www.edenglenn.com my social networking links are here on my website for FB, Twitter, Amazon and more. Check out my book trailers, blog and news.

1 comment: