Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

A Real LIfe Blog Post from Me to You...

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I thought it was time. So...



Happy New Year!! I'm usually not one to set resolutions. Let's face it most of us can't follow through on them and I know I'm one of them. I always get reflective toward the end of the year and this year was no different. I set goal for myself short-term and long-term. I do better with those than resolutions.

I'm pretty excited for 2015. I have a lot of things planned as far as my writing world goes. Hopefully that benefits my awesome readers.



It's been a little over a year since I self-published my first book. I re-released my first novel Tears in the Rubble in December of last year. It was previously released by Rebel Ink Press and I can't thank them enough for giving me a chance. Self-publishing has been a whirlwind though. I've learned so much and I'm still learning.

Cincy Author Event 2014



I went to my first author event in 2014 in Cincinnati. It was a blast! I also hosted an event in November of 2014 with Kate Roth. I still can't express how amazed I was by how smoothly it went. Everyone that attended (authors, bloggers, and readers) was amazing!

Kate and I with the Twinsies at Indie Unmasked!
HBICs! Kate and I at Indie Unmasked

 SO ... let's talk about 2015 and what's coming ...

Expected Releases (I made a pub schedule but it is tentative. It could change and I don't have dates set in stone.)
Loved (a Western Palm novella)-Feb 10th
Almost Never (standalone novel)-June 2015
Untitled (a Western Palm novel)-Aug 2015
Hitched (a Western Palm novella) Nov 2015

There may be more but those are the things I would like to put out this year.

Upcoming Events 2015
One More Romance Author Event
Dayton, OH
June 6th
Get Tickets!

Louisville Authors Event
Louisville, KY
June 19th-20th
Get tickets!

I'm also planning some new swag and lots of fun giveaways!

That's all for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment