Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hushed Playlist

If you follow my posts closely or know me at all you know that music is a huge part of my writing process. I'm always making a note of new songs that remind me of my stories or the characters in them.  I always have a playlist for when I'm working on something and my third release, Hushed, is no different.

So if you'd like to know what inspire certain scenes, reminded me of how Blake or Tess felt, or just plain reminded me of their story here's the Hushed playlist.

The Funeral-Band of Horses
Gentleman-Theory of a Deadman
Talk That Talk-Rihanna
Birthday Cake-Rihanna
Lights Down-Ellie Goulding
David Guetta ft Sia-Titanium
You're Going Down-Sick Puppies
Alive Adelita's-Way
One Republic-Counting Stars
Starlight-Taylor Swift
Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift
Next Girl-The Black Keys
How to be a Heartbreaker-Marina & the Diamonds
The Reason-Hoobastank
Hold Fast-Lucero
Things I'll Never Say-Avril Levigne
Summertime-Lana Del Ray
The Last Time-Gary Lightbody/Taylor Swift

Hushed is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.  Paperbacks are coming soon! To stay up to day follow me on Facebook or check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment