Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

My Book Week

I've decided I was going to start doing a regular post on here about what I'm reading.  I read a lot.  Probably more than I should.  But if I'm not working or writing I'm probably reading.  Sometimes I'm busier than others but I read at least one book a week.  Usually I read more than that.  So...I thought it would be fun to share with you all what I've been reading.

I'm going to be honest...I don't really enjoy writing reviews.  I always feel like I'm rambling, and I never really know what to write.

My reading taste are pretty diverse but I will warn  you lately I've been on a New Adult and Contemporary Romance kick. :)

This week I read:

Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts 2) by Cassia Leo

I read the first book in the Shatter Hearts Series, Relentless, sometime before Christmas.  I likes it and the story intrigued me so when I saw this book and the third were on sale I just had to spend some Amazon dollars to get them.

I wasn't disappointed.

You can check this book out on Amazon.












     Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts 3) by Cassia Leo

I thought this was an amazing conclusion to Chris, Claire and Adam's story.  I'm actually looking forward to the spin off from this series.

Find out more on Amazon.













Needing Her by Molly McAdams

I find myself reading everything by Molly McAdams since I read Taking Chances and she threw me for a loop.  This is a novella.  It includes a character from From Ashes.  I liked it.  It was a quick read and a sweet story.

Find out more on Amazon.










That's all for now.  I'll be back next week with more books I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment